BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT & MARKETING – ** Industrial / Petroleum Tanks
Newberry Tanks & Equipment, a petroleum equipment manufacturer & distributor based in West Memphis, Arkansas is seeking a Business Development & Marketing Representative to be based at its Memphis Plant.
· Are you an ambitious self-starter that enjoys developing relationships?
· Can you quickly build rapport and credibility?
· And are you looking for a dynamic opportunity with an industry leader?
Newberry Tanks & Equipment is a leading petroleum equipment manufacturer and distributor serving the Mid-South and Central United States. We now manufacture bulk oil dispensing tanks in addition to our manufactured petroleum storage tanks.
Newberry Tanks& Equipment is seeking expand markets now with access to the most current and sophisticated e-commerce tools and distribution services.
OPPORTUNITY: As Inside Sales & Marketing Representative, you will develop a which is rich with opportunity. Create a strategic and targeted plan to capture market share. Develop channels sales through distributors, while also developing direct corporate accounts. Convenience stores/petroleum distribution, power generation, and large corporate accounts are all targets. Our full line of accessory products provide you with additional opportunity to find entry points in new accounts. Work with industry leading technology ERP and e-Commerce technology.
Based out of our Memphis office, you will be contacting petroleum equipment distributors and direct accounts. Targets will be both follow-on sales with existing customers and new prospect lead qualification from market data. Use value based selling to build long-term quality relationships with customers. Reporting to the General Manager, your determination, drive and initiative will translate into sales success and monetary rewards.
· Develop strategic plan to break into new markets.
· Qualify new business leads for field sales reps using market data resources.
· Follow on with existing customers for improvement opportunities and follow-on sale of parts & accessories
· Grow sales through our ecommerce channel.
· Sales order entry & administration.
· Manage social media accounts and administer online catalog
· Coordination with fulfillment and customer follow-up.
· 3+ years of industrial sales experience.
· Knowledge or work experience in the petroleum equipment industry is helpful.
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing communications or equivalent experience.
· Consultative mind-set that effectively uses value based selling strategies.
· High energy and self-disciplined to achieve sales results.
· Confident and determined with a competitive spirit.
· Knowledge of export sales and/or GSA sales a plus
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Newberry Tanks & Equipment will reward your sales talents with a competitive compensation plan that includes an attractive base salary, bonus opportunity, generous benefit package ofmedical, dental, life, personal days, vacation, and holidays.
APPLY NOW: If you are a proven sales performer, we encourage you to forward your resume.
CMC Logistics, a division of Container Maintenance Corporation, is seeking a talented Dispatcher. Our ideal candidate is progressive, innovative and customer focused. The Dispatcher will be responsible for the planning, directing, and coordinating of all of activities related to transportation operations. We seek candidates with a background and passion for delivering superior service and have the ability to expand operations.
SPECIFIC DUTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
· Ensures that with each dispatch that Customer Service is the focus.
· Maintains, enforces and reviews all safety procedures.
· Dispatch all units within the company system following outlined procedures.
· Reviews the operation and systems constantly, to minimize unplanned downtime, anticipates and solves problems in a timely manner.
· Analyzes, recommends and implements logistics process improvements.
· Ability to adapt to change in a fast paced environment.
· Must be able to interact with other team members and be a positive member of the team.
· Monitors driver training and qualifications to ensure all legal requirements are met.
· Assist with hiring of trucking personnel.
· Delivers performance reviews and evaluates performance of truck drivers. Both owner operator and company drivers
· Maintains outstanding customer relations.
· Capable of critical thinking using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
What CMC Logistics offers
· A dynamic company culture
· A fast paced growing environment that caters to new ideas and team work