Join us for our September Luncheon in partnership with the Greater Memphis Chamber featuring:
Mr. Jeff Neeley and Ms. Cortney Morgan
Husch Blackwell’s International Trade &
Supply Chain Practice
U.S. Trade Policy and Its Impact on U.S. Businesses -
a Practical View
This presentation will provide an overview of the current U.S. trade environment with practical knowledge and insight into recent changes in trade agreements and how those changes will affect the import and export of goods for U.S. Manufacturers.
Attendees Will Learn:
- An overview of the development of trade issues and the changing economy of the U.S.
- The role of the private sector and government in the U.S. and overseas
- Changes to trading blocs, trade laws and the status of trade agreements under negotiation
- Changes that affect importing and exporting for U.S. companies
- Trade remedies actions and impacts to U.S. Companies